Hi there! We are Rejuve India Meditour is a leading organization facilitating wellness and medical tourism in India. We work towards your well being and to make the most advanced healthcare services available to you, at the most affordable prices.
Welcome to Rejuve India Meditour, one of the leading company facilitating wellness and medical tourism in India. An ISO 9001:2008 certified organization with processes in place to enhance customer satisfaction and to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations.
We are a patient-centric organization run by eminent professionals from healthcare industry and super-specialty hospitals. All these professionals strive to achieve the highest degree of customer satisfaction by providing the most advanced healthcare services in JCI, NABH and NABL accredited hospitals, at the most affordable prices.
Our Mission : To let the patients all over the world avail the most advanced healthcare services at the most affordable prices via medical tourism in India.
Our Vision : To offer the world, the best that India has to offer in terms of healthcare both through advanced surgeries as well as alternate therapies such as Ayurveda, Yoga, Spas and many more.
Core Services for Medical Tourism in India :
- Consultation : We help the patients all over the world consult some of the best doctors in India in accredited hospitals across New Delhi. We assist patients in consulting doctors through online video conferencing sessions or through our executives and make sure the patient has got all the queries answered before making up his or her mind on availing services via medical tourism in India.
- Medical Treatments : We have associated with some of the world class super specialty hospitals equipped with state of the art medical equipment and are either JCI or NABH and NABL accredited or both. We provide access to a range of medical treatments, some of which are :-
1) Dental Treatments
2) Cosmetic Surgeries
4) Oncology/Cancer Treatment
5) Cardiac Care/Heart Treatment (adult and pediatric)
6) Bariatric/Obesity Treatmentv
7) Ophthalmology/Eye Care
9) Heart/Lung/Bone Marrow Transplants
10) Renal Care / Urology
12) IVF/Infertility/Test Tube/Surrogacy
15) Spinal Surgery
16) Stem Cell Treatment
17) Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
We offer corporate health programmes to organizations of different sizes to outsource their employees’ healthcare to us. We have helped organizations save millions by getting the employees treated by some of the best doctors in India and that too in accredited hospitals. Now give your employees more assurance as an employer by giving full medical treatment cover at a fraction of the costs( 6% to 18%), back in
the home country. For instance a knee replacement surgery in India would cost around $6000 to $9000 in an accredited hospital, whereas knee replacement would cost $10,700 to $13,200 in Thailand and $45000 in the US. Similarly a hip replacement surgery in India is going to cost $7000 to $9000 in India in an accredited hospital, whereas the same hip replacement surgery is going to cost somewhere around $12000 to $17000 in Thailand and around $50000 in the US.
Be rest assured, the team at Rejuve India Meditour would take care of the employee needs right before they come to India and even after they go back home after fully recovering. We help with visa formalities, consultation and treatment, travel and lodging, logistics, recuperation and correspondence after the patients head back to the home country.
- Visa Assistance : We provide assistance to the patients and the attendants to obtain Medical Visa(MED) and Medical Attendant’s Visa(MEDX), which are required for the purpose of medical tourism in India. We provide invitation letters to the patient’s and their attendants to get a visa for their medical travel.
- Airport Pick and Drop : We arrange pick and drop from and to the airports respectively, upon the patient’s and their attendants’ arrival at the New Delhi international airport.
- Cost effective accommodation : We provide affordable accommodation in guest houses and hotels in vicinity to the hospital treating the patients. We make sure that the patient’s and the attendants feel at home throughout the duration of medical tourism.
- Local Transport: We provide dedicated cab services for the patients and the attendants to travel to and fro between the hotel and the hospital. The driver is just a call away throughout the process of medical tourism in India.
- Ambulance Services: We provide ambulance services right from the airport pick up, for patients who are critical or cannot travel comfortably in a cab.
- Interpreters: Language would never be a barrier in your medical tourism in India. English is spoken by all the Rejuve India Meditour executive as well as by all the doctors and the hospital staff. For patients speaking other languages like Arabic, Russia, Persian etc we have interpreters which make you feel at home throughout the process of medical tourism in India.
- Local Communication: We provide a mobile handset with the local SIM card, so as to be in constant touch with the Rejuve India Meditour executives right through the process of medical tourism in India.
- Multi-cuisine food :Rejuve India Meditour provide access to multi-cuisine food to the global patients as per their preferences and food habits. We take utmost care while dealing with patients of Islamic beliefs so as to prepare food( e.g.meat is halal for Islamic patients) as per the religious beliefs.
- Currency Exchange : We provide currency exchange services for the international patients.
- Alternate Therapies and Wellness Tourism : In addition to medical tourism in India, we also provide access to various alternate therapies for patients to recuperate or cure altogether like Spas, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Aromatherapy,
Acupressure, Sidha, Yoga etc. These medicines and therapies usually take a longer time to heal but are free from any side effects.These alternate therapies are known to make the patient recuperate very fast and also detoxify the body. Ayuervedic medicine and the ayurvedic panchkarma are some of the most sought after wellness treatments by a lot of foreigners. Panchkarma is an ayurveda retreat, which detoxifies the body using five procedures i.e. Vamana, Virechana, Nirooha, Nasya and Anuvasana. Usually foreigners who come for the purpose of medical tourism in India also go for these alternate therapies. A great way to relax and get away from the stress and melancholy of metropolitian lifestyle is spa retreats. We provide customized wellness packages in some exotic luxury spas and spa resorts that would make one feel out of the world and rejuvenated.
- Tourism Packages : Parallel to medical tourism in India, we also provide leisure tourism packages all over India to some of the most incredible locations like Jaipur(for fort and monuments), Agra( Taj Mahal), wildlife sanctuaries, Himalayan mountain ranges, beaches and other tourist locations at affordable prices. We arrange backwater tours,camping tours, wildlife safaris, adventure sports.